Champion Kids 2017
Do some good, have some fun!
Kids aged preschool through junior high are welcome and encouraged to attend! Preschoolers must be accompanied by an adult!
• T-shirts will be sold on site to benefit the Impact Haiti Medical Clinic!
100% of the proceeds will be given to Raymond Ladine, a young girl in Calebasse who needs surgery to remove a tumor she has had since birth!
Wednesday, August 2nd: Matthew 25 Ministries :: Haiti Project
11:00a-2:00p Bus leaves church at 10:30a
• Come with your family to help package hygiene items and other hands on serving projects for Haiti! • A packed lunch will be provided for everyone registered!
Thursday, August 3rd: Hands Against Hunger Meal Pack
10:30a - 12:30 p.m. Bus leaves the church at 10:00a
• Load up on the bus at 10:00 a.m. to travel to Hands Against Hunger to help pack meals which will be sent to the areas in Haiti hardest hit by the hurricane
Friday, August 4th: Main Event!
10:00a - 1:00p Bus leaves the church at 10:00a
• Ride with us on the bus to Main Event in West Chester to celebrate our partnership & service!
• All students participating in our service projects earn a ticket to a day of fun! • Students who are unable to serve but would like to come to Main Event can pay $12.95 at the door!
- $0Child Registration
- $0Volunteer Registration
- Impact Haiti T-Shirt : $15